- 10 – 20 cordials each of Milk & Dark Chocolate Queen Anne Cordial Cherries
- Half-and-half or evaporated milk (your choice of creamer), to taste
- 1 can Cream of Coconut (Goya or Coco Lopez are recommended)
- Vodka in your preferred brand (Vanilla-flavored vodka is also acceptable)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make:
Set aside 4 cordials for garnishing
To prepare the Queen Anne Chocolate Mix:
Melt the balance of the cordials directly over low heat. Add a little half/half or evaporated milk to reduce stickiness. Remove maraschino cherries and set aside.
In a shaker with ice, add:
- A splash of your creamer choice
- 1 Tablespoon of Cream of Coconut
- 1 to 2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Queen Anne Chocolate Mix, as much as desired
Shake vigorously to combine and chill the ingredients. Pour into martini glass and shave chocolate from the reserved Queen Anne cordial on top, if desired.
Garnish with the maraschino cherry and reserved cordial.
Recipe submitted by: Emelia Durmishi, Retail & Gift Operations at World’s Finest® Chocolate, Inc.