- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped Queen Anne® Cordial Cherry Centers
How To Make:
NOTE: The chocolate shells are easy to make with balloons and melted chocolate or chocolate wafers! Search online for “chocolate dessert bowls” to find a technique that works for you.
Beat 1 cup (1/2 pt.) whipping cream, 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract until stiff. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped Queen Anne® Cherry Centers and any chocolate that might have clung to the cherries.
Recipe submitted by:
Lauren Morris, Graphic Design at World’s Finest® Chocolate, Inc.